Saturday, February 6, 2010

Contract Hepatitis B By Bite Has Your Baby Received The Hepatitis B Vaccine And If So, Did You Research It First?

Has your baby received the Hepatitis B vaccine and if so, did you research it first? - contract hepatitis b by bite

I was not ready to decide whether my child vaccinated with the vaccine against hepatitis B, 16 hours after birth. She said it was so widespread and accepted. After searching online I read many negative things about him, and even finding a doctor who said he did not know this type of vaccine delivery to children because they are simply not been there long enough. I regret that they are all chemicals that may in the body of my son so soon. I am, like hepatitis B, and my son would have bitten infected by the disease we know because they certainly do not have sex or use intravenous drugs in the near future. I am not saying to the vaccine, but I would wait at least until school age to receive it. Personally, I think there are too many chemicals than in babies before injecting the immune system a chance to develop. My son was too early in their immune system is immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment