Monday, February 15, 2010

Girl Playing Tennis On Banbgus.com How To Dress When Playing Tennis In Winter?

How to dress when playing tennis in winter? - girl playing tennis on banbgus.com

I just started tennis (I mean, I had lessons 5-6) and usually wear the classic little tennis skirts and dresses for girls on the tennis court to see. But winter is coming closer and long cold here, I think I catch a cold if I wear them. What should I bring? Wearing a tracksuit or sweater just does not look large enough to correct, because all I saw young girls, tennis and wear dresses or skirts. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Gray said...

where I often play in the winter, wear a tennis skirt, because the legs to warm faster than his arm tilt. I have a tennis UnderArmour shirt, short sleeves or long sleeves, with UnderArmour-style jacket with long sleeves. ***** The jackets closing is greater than it is to keep off the street and look good, but keep warm. Sometimes, also take into football socks, it seems strange, but keep your feet warm to hot. You can use the tape as Federer and keep your ears warm. You can also exercise pants under the skirt. I think it would look good. But you have to use what you feel comfortable and do not look like any other

Sp!ffy. said...

Uh, if it comes. When I play usually start with a light jacket and shorts. And then, as the game, are hot, so take a jacket. Usually wear gloves and sometimes I wear long sleeves.

Van said...

Pants and a sports jacket

Post a Comment