Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vicodin Dogs Vet -tramadol Dog Got Attacked By Something, Paw Mangled And Tail Missing!!!?

Dog got attacked by something, paw mangled and tail missing!!!? - vicodin dogs vet -tramadol

My dog has been missing since December 29 and was smashed home today with his broken right foreleg and left hind leg and is missing his tail! It seems that perhaps a coyote attack or some sort of wildlife. There are no shelters or clinics are open in my town, so I shall try to help as much as possible now at home. I called my friend, a vet and he said he could manage as a painkiller Vicodin every 4-6 hours. I was wondering if anyone all the resources that I can do at home to know the injury to help? He is drinking and eating slowly ... All recommendations will help you .. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment